Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Progress for February 8-10, 2008 - Chrono Trigger

Oh crap, I have a blog, don't I?
I've tried to play this game on numerous occasions; each time I ended up getting unnecessarily bored for one reason or another and quitting for months at a time. So I end up at a standstill: I don't want to continue where I left off because I don't remember the story up to that point, and I don't want to start a new game because I'd have to play through the beginning all over again.

I'm playing the DS version, which seems to be a better translation than the SNES version. I'm also using a guide from one of my favorite LPers on youtube, HC Bailly. His videos have really helped me keep on track and not get lost, which is usually one of the reasons I quit playing any game.

Over the past few days, I've made it a good 8 hours into the game. I've gotten the Masamune and just re-recruited Frog before bed last night. Now to take on Magus and beat the game! (yeah right)

No comments: