Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Monday, February 22, 2010

Progress for February 21, 2010 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Ugh, fuck. Okay, I beat Goht (3 times, actually, but that's not important) and I was going around doing some sidequests. Getting the bomb mask, the giant bomb bag, beating shooting galleries, and getting ready to have my sword forged and get Epona, and then the game crashed. Fucking fuck. I don't know when the last point I saved was, but I'm not looking forward to replaying everything I have to. Ugh.. Oh well. 2 dungeons down, two to go.

Also. How come the bomb shop cators exclusively to a Goron clientelle, but the entrance isn't low enough for Gorons to enter?

Or for that matter, how come Goron Link can't even use bombs? He can use the powder keg, but not the normal bombs. I thought the Goron economy was based around bombs.

No comments: