Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Progress for November 11, 2010 - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Okay... I was REALLY enjoying this game.
REALLY.
I've been playing it for hours on end, I've put over 30 hours into it, more than half of them in the last week alone. The level design, the music, even the control to an extent (playing on the wii) the art style, everything was absolutely wonderful. Combat is fast and visceral, and locking is more or less simple and responsive. I was actually dreading stopping for the night because of how much I wanted to keep playing, and that's after already sitting for almost 5 hours straight.
I was even loving the story. The dark twisted storyline that seemed to set itself apart completely from other games in the series.

And then they name-dropped.
As soon as they mentioned Ganondorf, I lost all interest in continuing.
I don't know why he's in this game. None of the other characters from the previous games are, except for Zelda and Link. But that's a given. I don't see why they had to cornhole Ganondorf into the game for continuity purposes. The game already HAS a villain: Zant. Why do they need another one?

Yeah, I'll keep playing. but seriously. GTFO my game Ganondorf :(

No comments: