Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Progress for November 19, 2008 - Puzzle Quest

Deathbringer is fucking amazing! I've been able to deal upwards of 250 damage over the course of two attacks as long as I get my mana high enough. Some battles don't take longer than a few minutes. The only problem is if I run into an enemy with a high fire resistance I need to fight them the old-fashioned way.

I've also been using Sense Blood a lot. It's an excellent way to get an obscene amount of EXP in a couple of battles. I rushed through the 40's like nothing; I'm at level 49 now and only 3000 EXP away from the level cap of 50.

I expect my strategies will start to change when I reach the cap. I'll be more focused on gaining gold in order to build my skills at my citadel than gaining experience in the battles.

In fact, I think I'll start doing that now. one level won't make that much of a difference.

Besides, I'm still about 10 hours further in the game than my mom.

No comments: