Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Progress for April 7, 2009 - Chrono Trigger

I don't understand what the hell is wrong. I don't want to play this game. I've been holding off ever since beating Super Mario Galaxy. I don't want to start anything else until I've finished Chrono Trigger, but I don't want to play it anymore. Thus, I haven't really been playing anything the last few weeks except Rom Check Fail. Super Mario Galaxy was a deliberate distraction from Chrono Trigger, but I don't feel like putting it off anymore.

I suppose it's good practice. Part of being a professional is doing things when you don't want to do them. I've played games long after they got boring when testing at Vivendi and SnapTV, So this should be a cakewalk for me. Eyes on the prize, bro. Just keep thinking about the next game you're going to play.

No comments: