Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Progress for September 15-20, 2008 - Puzzle Quest

Sort of a meta-update all crammed into one week. I haven't been able to play much Bully with stuff like work interfering, so I've been playing a lot of Puzzle Quest on the bus. I have no idea how far I am from the end of the game, but it looks like I still have a LOT of map to cover. My warrior, Sadonyia, is at level 29. I've been pretty much spamming her red mana affinity the entire game and just spending my extra gold to boost the rest of the skills (it costs just as much to raise any skill from level 0-10 in gold, but experience can cost up to 3 times as much to raise it the same amount. It just seems economical to me.)

Mostly I've just been grinding for gold and runes, as well as spells from captured creatures. I like capturing creatures.

Oh yeah. I spent 3 hours on wednesday night trying to learn Call the Horde. I can count about 5 times when got within 15 gems of the goal totals before there were no moves available. I know randomness is what makes a puzzle game worth playing multiple times, but FUCK!

No comments: