Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Progress for August 22, 2009 - Starcraft

Thus begins my descent into insanity.

I am really going to try to enjoy this game moreso for the story than for the gameplay. That's not to say it's not a good game, but being bad at any game kinda makes it hard for it to be really fun for the player. I think the main reason I always get destroyed in Starcraft, be it by human, computer, or Korean, is that I play it as if I were playing an RPG or a city building sim. I spend time leveling up and building up my little units, occasionally fending off attacks from enemies until I either get annihilated by an all-out better player, or I have such a huge army that I can completely steamroll the opponent. The latter rarely ever happens.

Anyway, I played through the first 3 missions, including the tutorial, and watched the first movie. I'll probably do one more quest before I go to bed.

Completed Missions:
(Tutorial)
Wasteland
Backwater Station

Total Progress: 6%

No comments: