Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Progress for August 30, 2009 - Starcraft

*sighs* I'm about to hit the wall. This game is straddling the line between enjoyable and annoying. It's really quite remarkable; Sometimes I'm having fun, sometimes I'm completely bemused. And I don't know what to do about it. I know if I stop now, I won't get back into it for a long, LONG time. The strategy guide that came with the battle chest has been very helpful, but I have been trying every mission at least once on my own before consulting it. Needless to say, today's mission was an "on my own" attempt. I wasn't doing too badly. I took out the bunkers on the topmost expansion well enough, but I lost my Science Facility to the initial assault. I know next time I'll do better and hold it from the start. I'm sure that will make my Science Vessels much more useful.

No comments: