Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Friday, September 4, 2009

Progress for September 4, 2009 - Starcraft

Well, I beat Mission 7, and moved right on to Mission 8. After a 6 hour hiatus of course.

Mission 7 went alright once I built up a massive enough force of vultures, goliaths, siege tanks, and wraiths (quickly becoming my favorite unit). I was able to completely blow through the upper corridor without much resistance. I actually made it the first time I tried, but Kerrigan died the exact second I reached the beacon. It even delivered her closing speech over the "Defeated" dialog box. Damn.

I like how Mission 8 starts you right off with a bunch of add-ons that you can land all your buildings right next to, including TWO command centers with nuclear silos. As well as a pair of ghosts.

I detect nuclear launches in the future.

Missions Completed:
The Trump Card

Total Complete: 23%

No comments: