Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Progress for September 10, 2009 - Starcraft

I finally completed a mission without consulting the strategy guide! :D

It took me 5 hours and I depleted every mineral deposit and vespene geyser on the map, but I still did it!

I built bunkers and turrets all around my base, and around every ramp to keep the Zerg contained, then built up a small army of ghosts after I effectively harassed a good number of Zealots with Kerrigan cloaked and assumed it meant they were really good for that.

My basic strategy was to bring in my battlecruiser to take out photon cannons, then sneak my ghosts in to call in a nuclear strike, and then move in my dragoons and siege tanks to clean up the rest.

The strategy guide said to pretty much build 8+ battlecruisers and just annihilate everything.

That may have been a better way to do it, but it wasn't MY way.

Missions Completed:
New Gettysburg

Total Complete: 30%

No comments: