Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Monday, September 7, 2009

Progress for September 7, 2009 - Starcraft

Finally beat it. The mission time said 3:36, but I'm fairly sure it was longer than that. Probably because I was playing it on slowest speed so I would actually have time to think. I saved copiously, but I never had to reload an earlier save due to mission-ending mistakes.

I'm starting to get the hang of the game better. I'm noticing how many units of whatever type it takes to effectively take out various structures and units. And showing a nuclear missile right up an enemy's command center is just as cathartic as I've always heard.

The book is really helping me, but it's starting to get a lot more straightforward with its strategies. Will the next level be more of the same? "Use siege tanks and goliaths to slowly push forward into the enemy's areas. Repeat."

Once I finish the Terran campaign, I'm going to send my laptop in to be repaired, then I'll start on Okami. I'm sooo close to being done with this chapter. Just two missions to go!

Missions Completed:
The Big Push

Total Complete: 27%

No comments: