Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Progress for August 23, 2009 - Starcraft

Yeah, I officially suck at this game. Mission 3: Desperate Alliance Ended with me surviving with about a dozen units left from my peak of 50+. I won, but only by mere seconds. My first real battle (Mission 5: Revolution) Took me about an hour and a half to complete, and I was constantly losing units and dropships. Literally. I couldn't figure out where the hell they went to.
I managed to beat this one as well on my first try, but it took a long time. There is just way WAY too much going on in this game for me to make intelligent decisions in time. I'm definitely more of a turn-based strategist.


Completed Missions:
Desperate Alliance
The Jacobs Installation
Revolution

Total Progress: 16%

No comments: