Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Progress for August 19, 2008 - Metroid Prime Hunters

Nothing much to report, other than I expect the game will open up considerably very soon. I just got the Battlehammer, so all of the green doors are accessible to me now. I also fought Sylux, so that leaves only Noxus and Trace to run into now.

On a side note, I love the names and designs of the other hunters. They all seem plausible and just as unique as Samus herself, giving a good cross-section of backgrounds and abilities and a feeling that Samus really isn't alone in the search for the great power. The developers could probably have gotten away with just creating 6 variations of Samus' power suit with different color schemes and called them the new hunters, but they went above and beyond. Kudos to you, Retro Studios. Kudos.

Complete: 29%
Octoliths: 25%

No comments: