Completed Games (Click to view all of the game's related posts)


Incomplete Games with Progress

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Progress for August 28, 2008 - Metroid Prime Hunters

Now the endgame begins. I have 7 of the 8 octoliths, and 2 of the 3 cube thingies to get the last one.
I just wish I could remember which level I found those 2 on. At least there are only 4 of them; not too many I have to check. I'm a little curious what the last Slench will look like; the third one was actually considerably easier than the first 2 simply because of his easier to avoid movement pattern.

I expect I'll be done with this game by the end of the week. Any suggestions for the next game? I want to do something console-based so I can use my pinnacle capture device to record game footage and get more people interested in my blog. Gaming videos are really popular on youtube.

Complete: 61%
Octoliths: 87%

No comments: